Friday, October 28, 2011

Pecan-Rasberry Salad Dressing

After yesterday's post, I really wanted to find something that people would like that involves the Kinloch Plantation pecan oil. Not only have I cooked it with it myself, but most of my friends and family cook with it as well. I can honestly say that I can taste the difference between olive oil and pecan oil. So much better tasting, and it is even healthier than olive oil. So I decided to go for a salad dressing recipe. If you try this recipe you will really be able to taste the greatness of the pecan oil.


This is a simple and super yummy recipe. This recipe comes from the Kinloch Plantation pecan oil website.


PECAN-RASPBERRY SALAD DRESSING
  • 2 T. Kinloch Plantation Pecan Oil
  • 2 T. Raspberry Blush Vinegar
  • 2-3 T. Sugar or artificial sweetener
Mix in cruet and shake well. Best if made in time to sit awhile.
Serves 2. (Can be mixed in larger amounts and stored in frig.)

Serve over:

Lettuce or mixed greens of choice
Mandarin oranges
Thin sliced Granny Smith apples
Toss and top with toasted pecans

Any variations of greens, lettuce and nuts or fruit can be used.

Hope you enjoy!! Don't forget: You can order this pecan oil straight from our website
local-318-448-3139
toll free- 1-877-772-3139

No comments:

Post a Comment